What is the easiest way to get started with Binary.com API?
View code samples. You can use these code snippets in your apps to open a connection to the Binary.com WebSocket API service.
What is the easiest way to build my own Binary.com front-end application?
Simply copy our open-source code, and adapt it to meet your needs. Follow these steps to get started:
- Open a GitHub account.
- Download the GitHub Desktop application.
- Fork one of Binary.com's front-end repositories, such as Binary Webtrader (view app) or any of the other open-source front-end repositories listed here.
- Make your code changes in your fork.
- Publish your fork using the GitHub Pages facility.
- For SSL and website acceleration for your app, open a free account on Cloudflare.
Will I earn commissions if users signed up to Binary.com using my app?
Yes. Please follow these steps:
How else can I earn commission or revenue?
- Sign up as a payment agent to process local payments for Binary.com clients in your country. You may automate your payment agent facility using the
- Sell your app on the Binary.com Shop. You will earn 80% of the revenue for every app sold on your behalf through our e-commerce site.
- If you are prepared for your app to offer higher contract prices than the Binary.com website, you may add a markup percentage when you register your app. This markup percentage is a percentage of contract payouts, and is added to all contract prices in your app. At every month-end, the aggregate markup is paid to you. Please sign up as an affiliate and contact your Affiliate Manager to learn more about this facility.
Can someone build an app for me?
What does it mean if a schema property has the "sensitive" attribute?
This means we will treat the value of this property as confidential, and will never return it in any API response. It is used for passwords and tokens.