Before using the API, you must register your application:
- Open an account at Binary.com (either a Virtual Account or a Real Account).
- Go to Security & Limits, select API token and create a new token with the admin scope.
- Register your app to obtain your
- Client authentication by app-specific API tokens - Binary.com users can generate tokens by logging into their accounts and navigate to the API token page under Security & Limits.
- Client authentication by OAuth - To use OAuth, get your
app_id(see instructions above):
To authenticate your users, navigate them to Binary.com OAuth URL:
https://oauth.binary.com/oauth2/authorize?app_id=[..insert app_id..]Our system will authenticate the user, and redirect him to the redirect URI specified during app registration, with a valid token returned in the URL in the
To display the authentication form in another language, append the language code to the OAuth URL as follows:
With a user's API token (either a per-app token, or a token obtained via OAuth), you may call
Tokens can possess one or more of these scopes:
- read - for API calls that only read client data
- trade - for API calls that can create trades in the client account
- payments - for API calls that can access the cashier (deposits and withdrawals)
- admin - for API calls that change client settings
The drop-down list in the API playground indicates which call needs which scope.
Binary.com accounts opening
To open Binary.com accounts via the API, start by verifying the user's email address using
If you are a registered affiliate, remember to pass in the
affiliate_token parameter, so that you may earn affiliate commissions for the new account. You can determine which Landing Company (i.e counter-party) the account will be opened with, based on the user's jurisdiction, using
landing_company, and you can find out details about that landing company using
You may generate a user's
profit_table, as well as retrieve his account
balance. You may also
sell expired contract with
sell_expired, and generate a realtime stream of
- To price an option, call
- To price options which are open in a user's portfolio, call
- Clients may withdraw to a payment agent using
- Payment agents may credit a client account using