We maintain a number of open-source projects on GitHub. Feel free to fork these repositories, and if you wish to submit an enhancement to a project, submit a pull request. You may use GitHub Desktop if you are unfamiliar with git.
Binary.com is actively developing these open-source applications:
- binary-static – Binary.com website
- mobile – Binary.com mobile app for Android and iOS
- webtrader – a desktop application. See Binary Webtrader
- binary-bot – an automated strategy builder. See Binary Bot
- websockets – this website itself
and the following open-source libraries:
- binary-live-api – a high-level API library, to make using the Binary.com API easier
- binary-charts – reusable binary options charting component. See showcase
- binary-style – style guide for Binary.com projects. See guide
- binary-indicators – technical analysis indicators library
- java-api-wrapper – Java wrapper library for the Binary.com Websockets API
- imacros – compatibility layer for imacros scripts
Binary.com's open-source projects are typically published via the Github Pages service.